- 21 & over
Quiet Fitness: Crunch Crawl
- Ticket Price: $20.00 - $30.00
- Show Type: Family Friendly
- Tags: Quiet Clubbing, Top 40's, 80's & 90's
21 & over
- Where: Crunch - 38th Street 144 W 38th St New York, NY 10018
In partnership with Crunch Fitness, Quiet Events is taking getting into shape to a whole new level! It’s a dance party, boot camp, and flash mob all mixed into one.
The morning starts at Crunch Fitness where we check in, get our headphones and warm up. Your team of Crunch Fitness instructors will then take the FUN to the streets for an outdoor workout around Manhattan & even the subway!
While we’re jamming out to one of the hot playlists on your dual-channel headphones, your Crunch instructors will lead you through various workouts ranging from boot camp-style exercises, to yoga poses, to all out dance parties! Grab your weekend squad and join the fun because this Crunch Crawl is going to be #EPIC!
On our workout “crawl” around the city we’ll stop at iconic NYC hotspots as well as other Crunch locations to hydrate & refresh before finishing up at Crunch Bowery where you’ll be rewarded with cool prizes and refreshments!
Two channels of music:
Blue: 90’s 2k sing-a-longs
Check in: 9am – 10am: Crunch W 38th St.
End Location: 12pm: Crunch Bowery 2 Cooper Square
WHAT MAKES THE MORNING SPECIAL?
A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
Crunch Fitness Instructor
Quiet Events MC
Discount Drinks & Bunch
An Incredible workout experience
21+ to workout
100 Limited tickets
WHAT TO BRING:
1) You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
2) Metro Card with at least 1 swipe
3) Valid ID to get into the bars
4) If you have a bag, we will transport it to the end location
5) Workout clothes, sneakers, bottled water
6) No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
HOW IT WORKS
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to two channels with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to. We will leave the 1st Crunch studio, walk, run, dance, and work out towards the two more Crunch studios as we work out in some iconic spots like Grand Central, Subway Cars, and parks. Each one will provide some refreshments. We end at Crunch Bowery where your bags will be waiting for you. For those that want to get a drink and some Brunch, we'll walk across the street.
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?
Our Quiet Fitness Crawl looks like this.. but in workout clothes and more exercise and working out on our journey!